About Sterling Insurance
Sterling Insurance provides solutions that improve the health, well-being, peace of mind and financial security of our members. Maintaining optimal health is important and Sterling provides coverage to help ensure our members can get the healthcare they need when they need it. Medical care can be complicated and our services are designed to assist our members successfully navigate the healthcare system.
Wide Range of Product Offerings
Sterling Insurance, established in 1958, is licensed in 50 states, plus Washington, D.C., and has sales offices across the country. As we look at the needs of our customers, we offer products and services that provide added value and benefits.
Products Offered by Sterling Insurance include:*
- Medicare Supplement - Health coverage in addition to Medicare Parts A and B
- Premier® - Standard supplement plans with flexibility to choose any doctor or hospital that accepts Medicare patients
- SELECT - Medicare Supplement plans that offer lower premiums in exchange for using Network Hospitals and Facilities
- Critical Condition Insurance - Covers 11 major critical illnesses and life threatening cancer
- Final Expense Life Insurance - Helps cover final expenses and other costs associated with a loss.
- Sterling Dental** - Quality, affordable dental coverage for individuals
In a challenging economy, it’s reassuring to know the company you deal with is financially sound and stable. Sterling Insurance is an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. A BBB accreditation means Sterling has met BBB standards and follows their Code of Business Practices. The A+ rating is a measure of quality, based on 16 different factors.
*Not all plans are available in all areas.
**Underwritten by Madison National Life Insurance Company, Inc. (MNL)