Sterling Insurance provides solutions that improve the health, well-being, peace of mind and financial security of our members. Maintaining optimal health is important and Sterling provides coverage to help ensure our members can get the healthcare they need when they need it. Medical care can be complicated and our services are designed to assist our members successfully navigate the healthcare system.
Wide Range of Product Offerings
Sterling Insurance, established in 1958, is licensed in 50 states, plus Washington, D.C., and has sales offices across the country. As we look at the needs of our customers, we offer products and services that provide added value and benefits.
Products Offered by Sterling Insurance include1:
- Medicare Supplement - health coverage in addition to Medicare parts A and B
- Premier® - standard supplement plans with flexibility to choose any doctor or hospital that accepts Medicare patients
- SELECT - Medicare Supplement plans that offer lower premiums in exchange for using Network Hospitals and Facilities
- Critical Condition Insurance - covers 11 major critical illnesses and life threatening cancer
- Whole Life and Limited Benefit Whole Life Insurance - helps cover final expenses and other costs associated with a loss.
- Sterling Dental2 - quality, affordable dental coverage for individuals
In a challenging economy, it’s reassuring to know the company you deal with is financially sound and stable. Sterling Insurance is rated “B++" (Good) by A.M. Best. That rating is assigned to companies that have, in A.M. Best’s opinion, a good ability to meet their ongoing obligations to policyholders. The dedication of our executive team coupled with our financial strength makes Sterling Insurance a leader when it comes to providing innovation, value and service for Medicare beneficiaries.
1Not all plans are available in all areas.
2Underwritten by Madison National Life Insurance Company, Inc. (MNL)